Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!!

Who's trying to bring the Fordidden Dragon to walks free again. What in earth happen at Ground Zero? What is the darkness that surround it...? It is time you join the fight... It is time you...Battle for your DESTINY!!!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status
Name A: Shiro Tanik 
Age A: 3000+
Faction A: Criminal

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:00 pm

At around 10 PM Shiro showed up at the Museum and picked the lock to the door leaving it unlocked for Zeek he then went towards the stairs leading to the cellar and stoarge of ancient artifacts. "I will wait here for him."
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status
Name A: None
Age A: 0
Faction A: None

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Hand on the door, his chilled had once again return. "Is there someone in here?", as he ask while he was entering the Museum. Looking once again at the paper to be sure he was in time. "I seen the note you had lost so, I am here now. Show yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://yugirpgame.rpg-board.net
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Hearing someone he walked up the stairs and into the egyptian exhibit room where he had stolen the millennium spell book and the armor from. "I'm right here....now then...I believe you have something I want. So are you going to hand it over or do I have to take it by force?!" After saying that a darkness surrounded the room and he grabbed his duel disk and activated it. "So what's it going to be?"
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:36 pm

With a questionable look on his face, he started to think about what that guy asked him. (Something that he want...Noo he do not mean...), placing his right hand unto his right pocket. With a chuckles on his face, "Eh!...So you know about that don't you... Then you also know that card is not to been out ever again...I wont let you have it without a fight." Saying it with a determination on its face, he raised his duel disk high up to faces his chest, saying. "It's game time!!!"
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:20 pm

He started laughing and the darkness surrouned both of them until it took the form of a dark purple and black sphere(OOC: Similar to when Yugi vs Pegasus) "This won't be Like any duel you've been in before! I'll allow you to start since I challenged you. DUEL!" He placed his deck into his duel disk and it auto shuffled then he drew his first 5 cards.

LP: 8000
Hand: 5
Field: N/A
Extra Deck: 15
Deck: 35
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Not believing his eyes on what he was seing, darkness was surrounded both of them. With a worrying look on his face he thought to himself ( What kind of trickery is this? ) Looking at the wierd looking guy, he had getting out his deck from the metal case, carefuly letting one card inside, not wanting it in this duel. "You want me to start fine, DRAW!". Has he drew his six cards, he chuckles. "That will be quick"

Hand: 6
Graveyard: N/A
Banish: N/A
Field: N/A
Deck: 34

Looking at cards in his hand, he already had something planed. "I activate One for One. By sending Infernity Avenger from my hand, I can special summoned a level one from my hand or deck..." Looking at his deck with a chuckles. " I choose deck, with it I special summoned from my deck my second Infernity Avenger in defense position." While he was taking 4 cards from his hand, a little mechanical sound could be heard from the shuffler of his deck. " I set 3 cards face down in my Spell and Trap card Zone, then I normal Summoned Infernity Archfiend in ATK position." Looking direclty at his opponent, "I end my turn"

Hand: N/A

Graveyard:

Infernity Archfiend
One for One

Banish: N/A
Field:

Monster Zone:
1. Infernity Avenger DEF mode
2. Infernity Archfiend ATK mode
3. N/A
4. N/A
5. N/A

Spell & Trap Zone:
1. Face Down
2. Face Down
3. Face Down
4. N/A
5. N/A

Deck: 33
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:51 pm

He started to laugh "Is that all you got? Prepare to witness a power of a duelist that has been around for 3000 years! First off I Draw. Then I'll Special Summon Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit in attack position!. If my opponent controls a monster(s) and I control no monsters I can Special Summon this card from my hand. It cannot attack the turn it is summoned this way." He then looked up at Zeek to see if he had a response to the summon. After seeing he has no response he smirked "Next I'll tribute Tefnuit to Special Summon Hieratic Dragon of Su! I can Special Summon this card from my hand by Tributing 1 "Hieratic" monster I control." He again looked up to see if Zeek had a response. Again seeing no Response he laughed "Alright now then Tefnuit activates and I get to special summon 1 Normal Dragon from my hand, Deck or Graveyard. When this card is Tributed: Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type Normal Monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard, and make its ATK and DEF 0. So I'll special summon 1 Wattail Dragon in Attack Position. Next I'll complete the Overlay Circuit! Overlaying Su and Wattail Dragon." He now looked at Zeek and a strong wind could be felt by both of them at this time. "Arise from your 3000 year sleep and bring your Dragonic Army to destroy all in its path! ARISE Hieratic Dragon King of Atum!" After saying this both the materials combined and a large gold and white dragon was now on his field being circled by the overlay material. "Now then I activate my monster's effect and detach Wattail Dragon from it." He looked at

Hand: 3

Field:

Monster Zone:
1: Hieratic Dragon King of Atum(Attack Position)
2: None
3: None
4: None
5: None

Spell and Trap Zone:
1: None
2: None
3: None
4: None
5: None

Graveyard:
Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit

Deck: 34

Last edited by [EP] Shade on Sun May 06, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status
Name A: Lethe
Age A: 27

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: unwelcomed savior   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:13 pm

"Stop this madness - it is not yet time for the fates of you two to clash!"

Using his Advanced Reality to summon the Metal Reflect Slime, Lethe plowed through the duel field, clearing the dark fog.

attempts to knock out Zeek in the process.
(13+17)*10/4=75%
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: unwelcomed savior   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:13 pm

The member 'Lethe' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Check' : 35
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Sensing something was coming, he looked at his right seeing something was coming right at him. He attempted to dodge it.
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:26 pm

The member 'The Guardian' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Check' : 9
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: unwelcomed savior   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:27 pm

"The Grand KOG Tournament is where you two will face off. Not sooner, not later. And Any more of this nonsense with the Shadow forces and I will obliterate you from history!"
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Dodging with all his might, Zeek look at the place that the voice was coming from. He saw a guy standing there, "Are you the one attempting to kill me?... Awser me?"
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Angered he looked at Lethe. "Your interrupting a duel! He then looked at his Atum...that's it...Atum! Attack Lethe with your Wrath of the Ancient King!" The dragon then moved forward and opened its mout firing a large gold beam at him(Guts/Willpower + Charisma x10)

16/4 + 16/4 x10 = 4+4 x10 = 8 x 10 = 80%

Last edited by [EP] Shade on Sun May 06, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:33 pm

The member '[EP] Shade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Check' : 91
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Bitter that his power has reduced so much since the fall of ZONE, Lethe softly spoke to Zeek.
"No, I cannot and will not harm you, not now not here. But this shadow duel must come to a stop - it is not your destiny to face this man so soon."

His eyes hidden beneath his hood, Lethe glared at Shiro. He used his Metal Reflect Slime to deflect the attack easily. It missed, but that was not the goal anyways.

"The Dark Duel ends here - you will face each other in a later time."

With that, the Security Siren started ringing outside. Lethe glided away on top of his slime.

*reflected damage 75%

Last edited by Lethe on Sun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:36 pm

The member 'Lethe' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Check' : 90
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:35 pm

After all has happened he turned and walked past Lethe slowly "I warned you if you mess with my goals you will experience pain....I will destroy you at the tournament....and tell Zeek that our duel at the tournament will follow the Ante rule." with that said he pulled a card out of his pocket and activated it on his duel disk as he did it seems like he was injured while doing so but he suddenly was surrounded by a blue ring that lowered and raised quickly making him vanish for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Meeting   The Dark Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Meeting
Page 1 of 1