Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!!

Who's trying to bring the Fordidden Dragon to walks free again. What in earth happen at Ground Zero? What is the darkness that surround it...? It is time you join the fight... It is time you...Battle for your DESTINY!!!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Knowledge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status
Name A: Shiro Tanik 
Age A: 3000+
Faction A: Criminal

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:23 am

As Shiro entered the library it's large vast room filled wall to wall with filled book shelves was able to be seen by him. He walked over to the help desk and asked the librarian "Do you know where I can find any books on Ancient Egypt and how to decipher Hieroglyphs?" the young woman looked up and nodded before leading him passed at least 12 book shelves before turning towards a wall of books. "Right here sir." He nodded and then walked over to the wall and grabbed a couple books before heading towards a table and sitting down opening the first one and slowly started reading it.
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:09 am

As he was studying he came across a text he thought he recognized at this point he put his book down and reached into his bag pulling out a large blue book with an Egyptian Eye on it and many rune markings he then opened it and flipped through the pages a bit until he came across a page with a similar passage on it. Combining his knowledge from his long life and his intelligence he started to try and decipher it. (OOC: Aptitude + Wisdom x10. Aptitude is 18 wisdom is 12, so i need a 70 or lower)

Last edited by [EP] Shade on Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status
Name A: None
Age A: 0
Faction A: None

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:09 am

The member '[EP] Shade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Check' : 39
Back to top Go down
https://yugirpgame.rpg-board.net
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status
Name A: Lethe
Age A: 27

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: a fateful meeting   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:53 am

Lethe found the source of the strange power, a young man of red hair. Still hidden behind a shelf, Lethe "learned" about the man.

He instantly recognized the book tha man was reading - the ancient spellbook of darkness. Lethe pondered whether this man would be a useful ally or a dangerous madman.
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:58 am

He now put away his millennium spellbook and looked up seeing someone looking at him "Hmm...what is it you want kid?" He purposefully said kid even though he himself looks about 17 or 18 years old.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: fateful meeting, cont.   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:03 am

"'tis an interesting book you are reading, I was not aware that a copy still existed in this world."
Lethe decided to try to ally this man who only looks to be a boy. Smiling, he took off his hood.
"No need for alarm - I do not seek to take it or anything. For I feel that we may come to an understanding."
Lethe offered his hand.
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:07 am

"What kind of understanding?" He then stood up and grabbed his back placing it on his back. He then grabbed the books he was reading and placed them back on the shelf. "I'm not really one to trust others. So prove to me I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: fateful meeting cont.   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:17 am

"It is power that you seek, either that or you wish to open the gates of the underworld - in either cases I believe I can help."

With that, Lethe showed Shiro a vision of the All-Knowledge. A vision of all that is, all that was, all that will be, and all that is not. A vision that would destroy an average mind by overloading it with the sheer amount of raw data, but what he showed was just a sample, not enough to actually extract any useful information - but the message should have been clear.

"I can teach you to connect to the Akashic Record. Of course, you could just give me the book and I will be able to translate it, but you probably don't want that. Once you are connected to the record, you will be able to read your book like a novel. All you need to do is to is something very simple"

Lethe's hand was still up.

Last edited by Lethe on Sat May 05, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:34 am

He sighed and walked towards the exit. "Look I don't exactly want power...I already have it..." He then stopped and looked back. "Also don't get in my way of my goals. Otherwise you will experience a pain not even Osiris can describe." he turned back and walked outside leaving him behind now.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: fateful meeting, end.   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:43 am

Lethe lowered his hand. 'So he is a greedy type. The very kind that will destroy all that ever was and will be.' Lethe decided that it was a good thing Shiro denied to join him - with that man the power can only be used for evil. Lethe put his hood back on and resumed to his reading. 'But he is dangerous, that much is too certain.' He put down his book, walked over to a computer terminal, and started infiltrating the city Security site.

*Attempts hacking - (luck+wisdom)/4*10=70%
*success

He hosted a Grand Duel Tournament in the city - the Prize of 5000Karma for the first place, to be held a week from now.

"May the best duelist win"
Whispered Lethe softly.

Last edited by Lethe on Sat May 05, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: fateful meeting, end.   Ancient Knowledge EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:43 am

The member 'Lethe' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Check' : 40
Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Having just lost a duel he decided to study more of the spell book and came here to see what he can learn having left the armor he took back at his hide out. He grabbed the books he was reading last time and opened them up to where he left off. (Aptitude + Wisdom x10)

4+3x10 = 7x10 = 70%

having studied for about 2 hours he came upon a passage that was able to be translated in the spell book and he started to read it then he realized he doesn't even have to find the 7 millennium items instead he ca make some at the cost of 99 lives. 14 per item.

Last edited by [EP] Shade on Wed May 09, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

The member '[EP] Shade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Check' : 55
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ancient Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Knowledge   Ancient Knowledge Empty

Back to top Go down

Ancient Knowledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!! :: Araki City :: Araki Library-