Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!!

Who's trying to bring the Fordidden Dragon to walks free again. What in earth happen at Ground Zero? What is the darkness that surround it...? It is time you join the fight... It is time you...Battle for your DESTINY!!!.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masterwork Creations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status
Name A: Shiro TanikĀ 
Age A: 3000+
Faction A: Criminal

Masterwork Creations Empty
PostSubject: Masterwork Creations   Masterwork Creations EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm

After his trip to the Library Shiro walked back to Ground Zero and into his hide out grabbing his armor and taking it with him but not wearing it he then looked for the closest place to the center of ground zero he can find. "I hate to do what happened at Kul Elna to these people but I must to get what I need. Forgive me Osiris." He then located the center of town and found a building there so he went in and placed the armor on the table he found then dragged the table into the center of the building as best he can. "Now then this is gonna really hurt me alot for a while but once it's done I'll be able to get the 3 dragon gods much easier!" He pulled out the millennium spell book and placed it on another table and flipped through until he came across the passage for creating millennium items. "here we go." He then started the chant to cast the spell and the sacrifices needed to make his armor into millennium items willing to offer 84 people from ground zero and Araki. As he did this darkness grew from the armor and started to spread from this building slowly starting to surround all of Araki.

Back to top Go down
[EP] Shade
Game Master
Game Master
[EP] Shade

Rp Status
Name A: Shiro TanikĀ 
Age A: 3000+

PostSubject: Re: Masterwork Creations   Masterwork Creations EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Spell Check: Aptitude + Wisdom x10 = 16/4 + 12/4 x10 = 4 + 3 x10 = 7 x10 = 70%

The Darkness from this spell will spread with every duel that happens and grows faster with shadow duels, shadow games, use of powers, and abilities.

Sacrifices: 0/84
(each duels in the city will increase the Corruption by 1,
close duels(winner's life is less than equal to 1000) will increase by 1 extra,
xyz summons and synchro summons increase it by 1 extra for each summon,
and successful destiny draws will power it by 1 extra.
Also duels involving shadow duels or some special powers(millenium items, etc) will increase it by another 2 extra.
Activated Abilities that revive a dead duelist will power it by 2 extra.

Last edited by [EP] Shade on Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Guardian
Game Master
Game Master
The Guardian

Rp Status
Name A: None
Age A: 0
Faction A: None

PostSubject: Re: Masterwork Creations   Masterwork Creations EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm

The member '[EP] Shade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Skill Check' : 30
Back to top Go down
https://yugirpgame.rpg-board.net
Lethe
Civilian
Civilian
Lethe

Rp Status
Name A: Lethe
Age A: 27

PostSubject: Re: Masterwork Creations   Masterwork Creations EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:23 am

Lethe felt the darkness spreading - and realized that Shiro was up to something again. But this time, his foolishness was proving to be useful, so Lethe decided to leave it be.

"If he wishes so much to help me open the gates to the underworld, so be it..."

It felt like a much more primitive type of the Circuit, clumsy and loud. But it would get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masterwork Creations   Masterwork Creations Empty

Back to top Go down

Masterwork Creations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle For Destiny!!! :: Araki City :: Ground Zero-
Jump to: